Two Saturdays ago, the three of us headed to Grandma and Grandpa Evans’ house. We ended up spending a good chunk of the day at the Beach Club. It’s a community pool where the sides of the pool are surrounded by sand. This was my first time swimming with Abigail. I absolutely loved it because she was having such a great time.
First, Aly and I played with Abigail in the water. It was a lot of fun and we got quite a few comments about our beautiful baby girl. She was quite the little charmer. After some time, grandma took Abigail, whom was quite alright with it.
Later that day, we celebrated Sarah’s birthday with her and her family.
Abigail had a blast smacking balloons.
The cake was delicious (and not a lie).
Several days later, I taught Abigail how to sing…
And we had a nice long conversation about Star Wars: The Old Republic. Unfortunately, she won’t meet the age requirements when the game comes out, so she’ll have to wait (or just play with daddy).
And finally, a message from our sponsors: “Ya’ll come back now. Ya hear?”
Very nice Brad! I like this blog. Guess I should update mine now and again....if only I had cute baby, maybe more people would read mine. Oh well!
ReplyDeleteAdorable!!
ReplyDeleteI really like that picture of me :)
ReplyDelete