Saturday, July 9, 2011

4. Movies and Pool Time with Friends

Thursday, Abigail hosted an afternoon movie, Swan Princess, in which Sarah and family joined us.  


Sarah brought over cookies and popcorn. 


Then we got to hang out with Aunt Cari and Uncle "Nike" (Alex)



Sarah also told us about Splish Splash Story Time on Friday during the summer, and invited us to go play in the water.  To get ready Lori and I lathered up our babies in sunscreen and put on their cute little swim suits.  
 

We would like to thank Liz Hurd for Abby's swim suit.  Liz has great taste.

We got there and met up with our friends.







When it was time to play, the big kids were in heaven, while the babies had a hard time getting adjusted.








But after a while, Abby was in the zone and loved chilling with her Aunt Cari.


Abby even fell asleep pool side!

But, alas, the fun had to end.  

Abigail was so relaxed after her first time at the pool, we dubbed Friday her spa day.  Starting with a baby massage of sunscreen, then a nap in the pool, followed with cuddling in her cute turtle robe (I like turtles!) for a nice long nap.  

Abby wasn't the only sleepy baby!  

(Ella's so tired she fell asleep like this!)

We are so blessed to be able to enjoy the summer time with such great friends and family! 


4 comments:

  1. I love the one where both of them are crying in the pool! I know, it's terrible, but so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! Once we get the hot tub filtering and good stuff like that, you'll have to have "spa day" over here some time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Megan, you should join us for Splish Splash Story Time! It is free and fun every Friday this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these pictures. I'm gonna have to steal them :o) I also love the two babies crying pictures. Its great lol

    ReplyDelete